Manage episode 273841188 series 19256
DISCUSSED: Merlin craves an easy visit with Floyd; Spirit's lawsuit no longer winds on down the road; Question: what obligation does a company have to support their developer tools? And for how long exactly?; when are new film editions not "the good one?"; despite swearing not to do so, a popular service for monetizing indie content is, as they say, put on blast; lot of talk about business things; waiters shouldn't lie to people who used to be waiters; exciting developments in the Drafts ecosystem; and, finally, Merlin unleashes an old school stem-winder on taking a recent stab at resource-leveling—using technology!
Links for this episode:
- Introducing the ThoughtAsylum Suite for Drafts | ThoughtAsylum
- ThoughtAsylum - Tasks & Lists | Drafts Action Directory
- Guide to kanban view – Airtable - Support
- Introduction to Kanban Guide – What is Kanban? | Planview
- What Is Kanban And How Can It Be Used To Increase Productivity? | by Sandeep Kashyap | Medium
- Led Zeppelin emerges victor in 'Stairway to Heaven' plagiarism case | Reuters
- 40 Years Ago: George Harrison Found Guilty of 'My Sweet Lord' Plagiarism
- An update on Patreon’s API - Updates - Patreon Community
- Patreon raises $60M Series D, targets international growth and more customization | TechCrunch
- Patreon Tops $1 Billion Valuation as Pandemic Brings a Surge in Creators to Platform - WSJ
- Kanban (development) - Wikipedia
- Alien: The Differences Between Theatrical & Director's Cut
Ultimately, the director’s cut of Alien doesn’t drastically change much for fans of the movie. Even Ridley Scott himself considers the theatrical release the true version of the film and representative of his vision for it.
- Why the Katy Perry/Flame lawsuit makes no sense - YouTube
- warner music claimed my video for defending their copyright in a lawsuit they lost the copyright for - YouTube
- Every Melody Has Been Copyrighted (and they're all on this hard drive) - YouTube
- Quote by Kurt Vonnegut: “Dr. Hoenikker used to say that any scientist wh...”
“Dr. Hoenikker used to say that any scientist who couldn't explain to an eight-year-old what he was doing was a charlatan.- Said by Dr. Asa Breed
Brought to you by:
- Teamistry (Search for Teamistry anywhere you listen to podcasts)!