Manage episode 277688107 series 2505444
Join Nicole and Dana from Sugar Water Manor as they discuss Agritourism.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- What is Agritourism?
- What are the biggest challenges in opening an Agritourism business?
- Tips to help you open your own Agritourism business
- How Agritourism can help people reconnect to the food that they eat.
Sugar Water Manor is an Agritourism farm in its first year of business. With 70 acres, 2 lodge houses, gardens, a farm filled with animals…and it is still growing!
Dana’s husband is a Ph.D. in Environmental Economics and works for Perdue Farms. Dana is building the farm as well as having her own brand and consulting business.
Both love their life on the farm and are dedicated through their Agritourism business to educating others on farms, allowing them to experience where their food comes from, and introducing people to other farms via social media.
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED
- Sugar Water Manor Website
- Sugar Water Manor Facebook Page
- Sugar Water Manor Instagram
- Follow the daily chaos at Moms Good Eats on Instagram
- Jungle Farm Chef on Instagram
*Denotes affiliate links
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Your support helps us continue to provide the best possible episodes!
- Get behind the scenes on Patreon
- Shop Backyard Bounty Swag & More
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
- Join our Hens & Hives Facebook Group
- Join our VIP Text Club
- Leave a question or comment on our podcast message page
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/heritageacres)