Manage episode 246794608 series 2505444
Join Nicole and Anna from 90 Day Fiance as they talk about Anna's life as a beekeeper.
What You'll Learn
- More about Anna's background in beekeeping
- How did Anna become a beekeeper?
- Anna's experience beekeeping in Mexico
- How Anna manages her apiary in Nebraska
- What have been Anna's biggest challenges in beekeeping
- Anna's tips for new beekeepers
- What Facebook group did Anna find love?
- What are the differences in beekeeping in the US versus Turkey?
- An insight into Annas live as she shares things most people don't know about her
- Where can you buy Anna's honey and beeswax body care products?
Our guest is Anna-Marie Campisi, owner of Beauty and the Bees Honey, as well as a cast member of 90 Day Fiance Season 7. Anna and her fiance Mursel Mistanoglu met on a Facebook Beekeeping group and fell in love despite their language barrier. The power of love and bees!
Anna has been all over the world learning about beekeeping in Mexico, India, and Turkey.
In this episode we get to know Anna as a person and as a beekeeper as she shares her knowledge of bees, experiences abroad, and tips for new beekeepers.
Anna also shares with us the differences she found in beekeeping in the US and how Mursel keeps bees in Turkey.
Resources & Links Mentioned
- Beauty and the Bees Instagram
- Beauty and the Bees Honey Facebook
- Beauty and the Bees Website
- Email us! Ask@HeritageAcresMarket.com
*Denotes affiliate links
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Your support helps us continue to provide the best possible episodes!
- View Our Favorites on Amazon*
- Shop HeritageAcresMarket.com
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
- Join our Hens & Hives Facebook Group
- Join our VIP Text Club
- Call our podcast message line and leave a question or comment! 719-647-7754
Sign up and be the first to know about future episodes and updates!- http://bit.ly/2CMza8m
#backyardbountypodcast #heritageacresmarket #90dayfiance
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/heritageacres)