Manage episode 262974419 series 2505444
Join Nicole and Justin as they teach you how to agriscape, what microclimates are, and how to use them for the best garden yet!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- What is Agriscaping
- What are microclimates and why they matter
- How you can use microclimates to optimize your gardening
- How one family in Canada grows banana trees outdoors- year-round!
Justin Rohner the founder of Agriscaping Technologies, which started in 2001 as a hobby business that turned full time career.
Justin lives in a strict HOW in Gilbert, AZ with his wife, 4 kids, a dog named Sadie, a guinea pig named Brownie, a dozen “ornamental jungle fowl”, 8 runner ducks, 6″ goldfish, and gardens, front and back, full of food.
Agriscaping is leading the way to a Greener, more Elegantly Edible, and Sustainable Future with new Micro-Climate Technologies, Community-integrated Landscaping techniques, and Professional Certifications.
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED
Sign up and be the first to know about future episodes and updates!- http://bit.ly/2CMza8m
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Your support helps us continue to provide the best possible episodes!
- View Our Favorites on Amazon*
- Shop HeritageAcresMarket.com
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
- Join our Hens & Hives Facebook Group
- Join our VIP Text Club
- Call our podcast message line and leave a question or comment! 719-647-7754
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/heritageacres)