Manage episode 255678322 series 2505444
Join Nicole and Pauly Piccirillo of Worm Farming Revealed as they talk about the ins and outs of successful worm composting!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to start worm composting
- How to make healthy soil
- Worm Castings (how to create how to apply, how to store it)
- How to make and use aerated worm tea
- Minerals for worms (DE, Azomite, Eggshells, etc)
- Different worms species and which ones are best for composting
Pauly is just like anyone else who has failed at gardening by using chem fertilizers. He wants to use only natural methods to grow food, and is an ambassador of healthy soil. Pauly aims to teach, inspire, and empower others to be as successful as he is.
Pauly also wrote The Beneficials – Heroes of the Soil story. The screenplay that has won 1st in the 2019 Moondance International Film Festival, and is the only story of its kind written for the big screen.
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED
- Worm Farming Revealed eBook
- Pauly’s Squirmin Vermin YouTube
- Worm Farming Revealed Website
- Email us! Ask@HeritageAcresMarket.com
*Denotes affiliate links
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Your support helps us continue to provide the best possible episodes!
- View Our Favorites on Amazon*
- Shop HeritageAcresMarket.com
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
- Join our Hens & Hives Facebook Group
- Join our VIP Text Club
- Call our podcast message line and leave a question or comment! 719-647-7754
Sign up and be the first to know about future episodes and updates!- http://bit.ly/2CMza8m
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/heritageacres)