Manage episode 269830331 series 2505444
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Which trees syrup can be made from?
- How to process syrup
- Michelle’s favorite ways to use maple syrup
- What are the benefits of syrup?
- How to cut the cost of syrup making through reverse osmosis
Michelle lives in New England with her husband and two daughters (another two daughters are grown) on a 14-acre homestead. She is a published author of the book Sweet Maple: Backyard Sugarmaking From Tap to Table (see link below), which is an excellent resource on how to make maple syrup.
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED
- SoulyRested Website
- SoulyRested Syrup Making Webpage
- Reverse Osmosis Information
- SoulyRested Facebook Page
- SoulyRested Instagram Page
- SoulyRested YouTube
- SoulyRested Pinterest
- Simple Doesn’t Mean Easy Podcast
- Nathalie Tufenkji Maple Syrup Research
- *Berkey filters
- *Sweet Maple: Backyard Sugarmaking from Tap to Table Paperback Edition
- *Sweet Maple: Backyard Sugarmaking from Tap to Table Kindle Edition
- Related Episode: How To Make Kombucha ft. SoulyRested
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Your support helps us continue to provide the best possible episodes!
- View Our Favorites on Amazon*
- Shop HeritageAcresMarket.com
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
- Join our Hens & Hives Facebook Group
- Join our VIP Text Club
- Leave a question or comment on our podcast message page!
*Denotes affiliate links
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/heritageacres)