Improving Honey Bee Health For Backyard Beekeepers and Varroa Mite Treatment ft Dr Dennis vanEngelsdorp
Manage episode 263425175 series 2505444
Join Nicole and Dr Dennis vanEngelsdorp as they talk about ways to improve honey bee health and learn more about varroa mite treatment.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to keep our colonies healthy
- Choosing the best varroa mite treatment
- Integrated Pest Management practices
Dr Dennis vanEngelsdorp is the Associate Professor of Entomology and honey bee researcher at the University of Maryland, focused on improving honey bee health for backyard and small scale beekeepers.
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED
- Honey Bee Health Coalition
- Bee Informed Partnership
- Sentinel Apiary Program
- Email us! Ask@HeritageAcresMarket.com
Sign up and be the first to know about future episodes and updates!- http://bit.ly/2CMza8m
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Your support helps us continue to provide the best possible episodes!
- View Our Favorites on Amazon*
- Shop HeritageAcresMarket.com
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
- Join our Hens & Hives Facebook Group
- Join our VIP Text Club
- Call our podcast message line and leave a question or comment! 719-647-7754
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/heritageacres)