Manage episode 246497877 series 2505444
Join Nicole and Ariella from Honey Bee Wild as they talk about natural beekeeping and bee folklore.
What You'll Learn
- What is "natural beekeeping" to Ariella?
- How we can learn from the bees
- Bee folklore
- The legend of Telling Of The Bees
- What is The Path of Pollen?
- The biggest challenge for women in beekeeping
Ariella is deeply committed to shifting how we perceive nature and our place within it. She honey bees as a bridge between the domestic and the wild. Ariella believes that as we serve them and learn from them, we learn more about our own interconnectedness with nature. She is also very committed to women in beekeeping. Ariella serves as an advocate for more women's voices and feminine approaches to be included on the world stage of beekeeping.
Honey Bee Wild is about bridging a deeper connection between people and honey bees in a way that most supports honey bees. Ariella teaches treatment free and natural methods for keeping bees and is interested in how bees can help us reconnect to the natural world.
Resources & Links Mentioned
- Honeybee Democracy Book
- Tom Seeley Darwinian Beekeeping
- Natural Beekeeping Trust
- Beekeeping in Skirts Instagram
- Beekeeping in Skirts Facebook
- Honey Bee Wild Website
- Email us! Ask@HeritageAcresMarket.com
*Denotes affiliate links
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Your support helps us continue to provide the best possible episodes!
- View Our Favorites on Amazon*
- Shop HeritageAcresMarket.com
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
- Join our Hens & Hives Facebook Group
- Join our VIP Text Club
- Call our podcast message line and leave a question or comment! 719-647-7754
Sign up and be the first to know about future episodes and updates!- http://bit.ly/2CMza8m
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/heritageacres)