Manage episode 262307364 series 2505444
Join Nicole and Randy Oliver of Scientific Beekeeping as they talk about updates on Randy’s research on oxalic acid for bees, selective bee breeding, unpublished research, and more!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Randy’s unpublished research
- His thoughts on treatment free beekeeping
- Organic mite treatments
- Beekeeping and the almond orchards
- Honey bees are introduced invasive livestock and not threatened in the US
- Randy’s greatest research goal
Randy Oliver is a beekeeper and trained biologist whos kept bees for over 50 years. As a scientist, Randy is active in beekeeping research, writes for the American Bee Journal, and maintains the website ScientificBeekeeping.com. His focus is sharing what he has learned about how to be successful at beekeeping, largely based upon his own research. The research is supported by donations directly from appreciative beekeepers themselves.
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED
- Please donate to support Randy and Scientific Beekeeping
- Email us! Ask@HeritageAcresMarket.com
Your support helps us continue to provide the best possible episodes!
- View Our Favorites on Amazon*
- Shop HeritageAcresMarket.com
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
- Join our Hens & Hives Facebook Group
- Join our VIP Text Club
- Call our podcast message line and leave a question or comment! 719-647-7754
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/heritageacres)