Manage episode 256941616 series 2505444
Join Nicole and Sarah of Freville Farm as they talk about small scale food manufacturing with farm grown ingredients!
Sarah A. Friedman and her husband Aaron Neville teamed up to create Freville farm!
Freville Farm products are created in a solar powered kitchen just steps away from their fields. They work in small batches using many ingredients from their Certified Naturally Grown (CNG) produce and source only the best when they can’t. Freville Farm practices a sustainable, diverse and holistic approach to stewarding land and food.
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED
- Freville Farm on Instagram
- Freville Farm on Facebook
- Freville Farm Store
- Email us! Ask@HeritageAcresMarket.com
*Denotes affiliate links
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Your support helps us continue to provide the best possible episodes!
- View Our Favorites on Amazon*
- Shop HeritageAcresMarket.com
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
- Join our Hens & Hives Facebook Group
- Join our VIP Text Club
- Call our podcast message line and leave a question or comment! 719-647-7754
Sign up and be the first to know about future episodes and updates!- http://bit.ly/2CMza8m
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/heritageacres)