Manage episode 272736579 series 2151613
We are back to answer more of your career questions! In this episode we dig a little deeper into some of your more specific situations and hear from a listener looking to transition from the dental field into marketing, someone who’s boss refuses to give them feedback, and someone debating what to do about their maternity leave. We also tackle some questions on work and Covid — from motivation to desk decor.
“Finding a new career” book recs:
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Career Code by Hillary Kerr
- The Shortest Way Home by Miriam Parker
- Naadam’s fall cashmere
- SoulCycle at-home Bike
- Heart Bones by Colleen Hoover
- Destination Wedding by Dicta Bosu
- In Case You Missed It by Lindsey Kelk
- Ties That Tether by Jane Igharo
- Before She Was Helen by Caroline Cooney
- Magic Lessons by Alice Hoffman
- The Roommate by Rosie Danan
September Book Club:
- Majesty (American Royals Book 2) by Katharine McGee
- Betterhelp: Get 10% off your first month by visiting betterhelp.com/badonpaper.
Join our FB group for amazing book recs & more!