Manage episode 298697011 series 2929317
When we sink into our true essence and accept that being ourselves is more than enough, that is when we can truly shine brighter. That’s why episode 128 of Becoming Iconic is about embodying confidence!
Sign up for The Breakthrough Masterclass where you’ll experience more pleasure, liberation, & impact.
In this episode of Becoming Iconic, Christina Glickman shares the importance of showing up as your true authentic self and actionable steps you can take right now to embrace your inner confidence and encourage other women to do the same.
Christina and I cover some of the following topics:
- Recognizing when you’re showing up as performative and flipping the switch to show up authentically you.
- The biggest confidence breakers and why saying you don’t care what others think of you can actually have negative implications.
- Does confidence come with age or through the seasons of life?
- Changing the narrative of confidence, not arrogance when the media tries to tell a different story.
- Lifting up and supporting other women through their journey of confidence.
Allow every day of your life to be of substance for yourself and set space to protect your energy because no one else will. So be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on all things business, style, relationships and family.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Becoming Iconic and Jen at https://jenszpigiel.com/
CONNECT WITH CHRISTINA GLICKMAN:
CONNECT WITH JEN SZPIGIEL:
Work with Jen: www.jenszpigiel.com
Connect with Me: www.instagram.com/jenszpigiel
Becoming Iconic Instagram: www.instagram.com/becomingiconicpodcast