Manage episode 294031556 series 2929317
When you are able to show up for yourself, you in turn show up as a better and more productive person for the people in your life. That’s why episode 112 of Becoming Iconic is about 2 hours a day of self care!
Join the FREE Masterclass, Abundance of Wealth. I'm sharing how I went from barely scraping by to pulling myself out of that and really created a totally new trajectory for my future. You're also going to hear how changing my mindset and my relationship around money allowed it to flow in abundance.
In this episode of Becoming Iconic, Paden Hughes is sharing the importance of taking the time for deep self reflection and actionable steps you can take right now to take 2 hours a day, every day to unselfishly do something for yourself.
Paden and I cover some of the following topics:
- Showing up for the universe so that the universe can return the favor for you.
- Walking through what a soul adventure looks like and the immense benefits that come from it.
- Using inner child work exercises to uncover what is behind our toxic performative behaviors.
- Advocating for your own self care in a way that isn’t harmful to those around you but rather educational to understand what this time can bring.
- Asking for self care time is anything but selfish.
- What 2 hours of self care time looks like and some tasks to start with as you begin this journey yourself.
Remember that a working you who is happy is much more important to the people in your life than a fully present you who is unhappy. So be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on all things business, style, relationships and family.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH JEN SZPIGIEL:
Work with Jen: www.jenszpigiel.com
Connect with Me: www.instagram.com/jenszpigiel
Becoming Iconic Instagram: www.instagram.com/becomingiconicpodcast
CONNECT WITH PADEN HUGHES: