Manage episode 293709656 series 2847947
About Us: untoislam.com
Submit A Question: untoislam.com/questions
Sign-Up Free Courses: untoislam.com/free-course
Sponsor|Donate|Support|Help Us: untoislam.com/donate
Host: Crystal Joseph.
Guest: Sheima Sumer.
Today we talk to Sheima Sumer.
This is her second episode on the podcast.
- Sheima was born in the USA.
- She has a Masters in Counseling and is 39 years old.
In this episode Sheima talks about her book entitled:
How to be a Happy Muslim Insha'Allah: Rise Above your Problems and Choose Inner Peace and Joy with Ideas from the Quran, Sunnah, Counseling and Health Fields
Topics discussed in the episode:
- Law of attraction law of vibration
- Prioritising inner peace and inner happiness
- Cutting out toxic people
- Self Confidence
- Controlling your actions and thoughts
A video on destiny as recommended by Sheima:
For anyone interested, here are the topics covered in Sheima's book:
- The very short answer to how to be a happy Muslim insha'allah
- Why I wrote this book and how to use this book
- Ways to develop a strong personal relationship with Allah
- Make the decision that you genuinely want to be a happy Muslim (and decide on what being a happy Muslim means)
- Regularly perform the 5 pillars of Islam
- Send abundant blessings and prayers upon the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
- Islam and the law of attraction
- How to always feel content no matter what problems you are facing (and it's OK to always feel content)
- Remember to be grateful, remember to learn, remember to hope
- Train yourself to always stay calm as your base feeling. (calm - or inner peace - is your base feeling from which you feel joy and other positive feelings.)
- Think about what you want rather than about what you don't want, and act from thoughts of what you want
- Learn to listen to your intuition and to become more inner-directed
- Either speak good or keep silent
- Be yourself
- How to cope with traumatic past experiences
- The health chapter: exercise, vitamin d3, coconut oil, unprocessed foods, 'oil pulling', and how I lost 30 pounds
- Remember: this life is not the life where you get everything you want
- When you have a negative thought, look that negative thought square in the eye and then choose the thought you want to have
- Review this list of common false beliefs
- Do things that make you feel happy
- About forgiving others
- How to be more self-confident
Here is Sheima's first episode: