Manage episode 301773146 series 2629426
There are many ways of reaching our highest potential; many books were written teaching different theories. They all have at least two things in common: they aim for our greatness, and their systems are reliable and predictable. Predictable and reliable systems are easier to implement, follow, and keep you accountable for. To apply these systems and ensure their success, we've created many tools along the way, like the Continue Start Stop Sheet, The Trust Meter, or The External Environment Analysis.
In this episode, we explore one of the most powerful tools ever created, the Relationship Agreement. This four-step tool is so easy to implement at work or with our family as it is effective. To better understand the Relationship Agreement tool, I share with you some examples of how it helped me solve professional and personal situations for years.
Tune in to Episode 295 of Becoming Your Best, to learn about this powerful tool that helps you navigate the most challenging decisions ensuring the best outcomes.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- About the reliable and predictable system bombers used during WWII (1:45)
- What makes the BYB 12 Principles reliable (4:10)
- Some powerful tools we developed along the way (5:50)
- What is the Relationship Agreement tool, and how it works (8:58)
- The main reason why employees experience frustration at work, and what can we do to solve it (9:53)
- The four elements of the Relationship Agreement tool (11:24)
- Some examples of how the Relationship Agreement helped me at work and with my children (15:16)
Becoming Your Best Resources:
- Becoming Your Best Website
- Becoming Your Best University Website
- Becoming Your Best Library
- Email: email@example.com
- Book: Becoming Your Best: The 12 Principles of Highly Successful Leaders
- Book: Conquer Anxiety: How to Overcome Anxiety and Optimize Your Performance
- Facebook Group – Conquer Anxiety
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.