Manage episode 332184536 series 2629426
Reaching a calm and balanced state of mind is crucial to preparing ourselves to advance in our journey of becoming our best version and, therefore, achieving outstanding results in our professional and personal lives. One of the best ways of doing it is by reflecting and practicing meditation in any of its forms.
Today's episode is an invitation to pause for a moment and take some time to reflect and think about life's essential things. Together, we delve into stirring quotes to help us reflect on friendship, success, empathy, freedom, and humor, to name some of them. We explore inspirational quotes from Abraham Lincoln, the importance of meditation, and how we can use it to calm our minds and soul.
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- What is the reason why we meditate, and why it is so important to our mental and physical health (1:51)
- The several ways of meditation we can choose from (2:24)
- Inspiring quotes from Abraham Lincoln (4:27)
Becoming Your Best Resources:
- Becoming Your Best Website
- Becoming Your Best University Website
- Becoming Your Best Library
- Email: email@example.com
- Book: Becoming Your Best: The 12 Principles of Highly Successful Leaders
- Book: Conquer Anxiety: How to Overcome Anxiety and Optimize Your Performance
- Facebook Group – Conquer Anxiety
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.