Q&A 431: Psychedelics, Morning Glory Seeds, Bliss-Producing Oils, Cannabis For Sex, How To Have Way More Sex In Your Marriage & Much More!
Manage episode 297529615 series 28529
https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/431Have a question you'd like Ben to answer on the podcast?
Click here, or use the 'contact' button in the free Ben Greenfield Fitness app. Prior to asking your question, do a search in the upper right-hand corner of this website for the keywords associated with your question. Many of the questions we receive have already been answered here at Ben Greenfield Fitness!News Flashes – Follow Ben on Twitter for more…
- Good one: "Psychedelics Weren't As Common in Ancient Cultures As We Think"08:40
- Interesting...why chewing morning glory seeds gets you high: (I guess Home Depot is probably going to sell out of seeds once this becomes common knowledge)...14:20
- Interesting that vegetable oils trigger the 'bliss molecule' anandamide. May that's why that baked goodie or potato chip is so darn addictive (veg oils kinda like using THC for munchies!)...18:55
- Ladies - it appears cannabis makes sex better...22:25
- How to have WAY MORE SEX in your marriage...25:40
-The Boundless Cookbook: Optimize your physical and mental performance with nutritious and delicious Greenfield family recipes. This is your roadmap to a culinary journey that includes ancient food and wild game preparation tactics, biohacked smoothies, meat rubs, cocktails, desserts, and beyond—without any restrictive diet, limited ingredients, or tasteless “health foods”! Pre-order yours today here!
Check out Ben on Instagram for epic posts and photos about his morning, day, and evening routines, recipes, and much more!
Follow Ben on Twitter for daily news flashes and the latest health, fitness, and anti-aging research.
Join Ben's Facebook page for conversations with listeners and even more useful information, posts, and support!This podcast is brought to you by: