Manage episode 286324466 series 109682
David started his real estate career back when he was working as a hospital administrator in the Democratic Republic of Congo. He was looking for financial freedom and the ability to live and work wherever he wanted.
David partnered with his father, and they started a real estate business together. By the time he went back to the United States, his company has already had an impressive portfolio. To acquire these properties, they followed a simple recipe that worked: save, pay the 20% down payment, rinse and repeat. They now mostly work with small multifamily units, but they also work with commercial properties.
David Grabiner Real Estate Background:
- Full time multi-family real estate investor
- 6 years of real estate experience
- Portfolio consist of 137 multifamily units and 14 commercial units
- Based in Chattanooga, TN
- Say hi to him on Instagram @Diy_landlord
- Best Ever Book: Never split the difference - Chris Voss
Click here for more info on groundbreaker.co
Best Ever Tweet:
“Normally, what hurts the revenue and increases expenses is when you have inefficient turnovers” - David Grabiner.