Manage episode 292108981 series 2549190
Dr. Felice Gersh discusses bioidentical hormones and hormone replacement therapy (HRT). We also redefine menopause and talk about the different symptomatic changes and sexuality that we see in menopause. As well as mood and brain changes in Perimenopause. Get the full show notes here.
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Athletic Greens - athleticgreens.com/stephanie
- Orion Red Light Therapy - Use promo code STEPHANIE10 for 10% off - https://www.orionrlt.ca/?ref=Stephanie
- 7:30 Introduction
- 9:30 Reframing Definitions
- 13:30 Metabolic Changes In Decade Before Ovarian Senescence
- 23:08 Is There A Reason To Try To Extend Reproductive Years?
- 32:45 Defining Bioidenticals and Hormone Replacement Therapy
- 54:31 Fear Around Hormone Replacement
- 57:15 Human Identical Hormones or Synthetics For Most Woman
- 1:11:18 Start With Progesterone or Estrogen?
- 1:16:00 Conclusion