Manage episode 264727993 series 2664884
Zac interviews Co founder of Run2PB Brady Threlfall, in Part 2 they discuss
- Brady's 5k/10km P.Bs, including his sub 30min Zatopek race.
- He rates his marathons races and dealing with not being able to race in 2020.
- His role as a mentor with younger athletes.
- How do we build the athletics and interest in the sport of running.
- What he really thinks about the state of the sport and how can we collectively grow it.
- Social Media and Athletes.
- His coaching with Run2PB and what excites him about being a coach.
Find us here at: https://www.run2pb.co/better-with-running-podcast