Manage episode 318605317 series 2415578
Yes, yes, this is not a typo. Today we’ll touch on the topic of being an Intrapreneur - how it fits into the concept of modern entrepreneurship and what you can do to set up yourself for success. Our guest this week is Andres Moran, a successful entrepreneur and intrapreneur, who loves to get inside start-ups and come up with innovative ways to find business success.
Andres is all about working with others for a stronger business. Tune in to hear his top business tips and why he feels the value you bring is the strongest indicator of your success.
About our guest:
As the Vice President of Sales and General Manager of Wunderkind Advertising, he knows a thing or two about marketing a successful business and has more than proved that he is an entrepreneur worth learning from. He is highly experienced in starting successful businesses and isn’t afraid to share his knowledge and help the next entrepreneur in line.
On Today’s Episode:
- Where Andres sees himself on his entrepreneurial journey. -3:16
- Andres’s role at Wunderkind now and the benefits of working with this company. -6:41
- Why you should consider having a co-founder in your business. -7:44
- Why one of the biggest threats to start-ups in their infancy is co-founder disputes. -9:07
- The experience that had the biggest impact on Andres as an entrepreneur. -10:05
- Why entrepreneurs struggle with traditional employment roles -10:44
- How Andres’ company handles ads in a way that is different from the rest and how it can be more effective. -16:00
- What Andres finds interesting about the advertising methods of the world’s biggest companies. -20:15
- How Andres defines success on his entrepreneurial journey. -25:37
- The value that you deliver to your clients is the ultimate measure of your success. -26:02
- Entrepreneurship can be a lonely journey. Having a champion in your corner can give you someone to help solve any problems that come up and celebrate success with.
- Gaps in your skill sets as an entrepreneur could be filled by a co-founder because they bring a fresh perspective and their own skills.
- Business advertising doesn’t have to follow the same rules as everyone else's ads. Sometimes thinking outside the box with the way you present your ads can make a huge difference in your results.
- Watching the moves of the world’s biggest companies can teach you many things that can benefit your business because it can teach you what works for them.
- It’s important to expand on the value you can bring your customers. Focusing on this will bring your customers back again and again.
Finding a business partner or co-founder can give you a companion to share your business success and struggles with.
[7:44] “I always advise entrepreneurs to get a co-founder. Solo-entrepreneurship can be a lonely path.”
How do you provide value to your clients? Tell us on social media, and don’t forget to say hello if you would like to share your entrepreneurship story on our podcast.
Connect with Andres Moran:
- Website: https://www.wunderkind.co
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BeWunderkind
- Twitter: @DreMoran
- Wunderkind Twitter: @Wunderkind
- Instagram: @bewunderkind
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andresmoran/
- Wunderkind LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bewunderkind/
Follow Beyond 8 Figures:
- Website: Beyond8Figures.com
- Twitter: @beyond8figures
- Facebook: Beyond 8 Figures
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/beyond-8-figures/
Connect with Insights Lab: