Manage episode 302348783 series 2426942
In this episode, we’re going to chat about what we as business owners, coaches, and entrepreneurs need to be doing to most effectively get our brands and mission out to the people who need it the most. Oftentimes, as we’re starting to build our businesses and push out our products or services to our target audience, if it’s not landing or resonating, we think there’s something wrong it so we start to rework it and retool it to put it out again; but then it still doesn’t land. Instead, it could be within ourselves that we are finding the solutions for these issues.
I get to chat with my friend, Chris Goodman, the coach who helps other business owners unpack what it is that we are stuck with in order to move forward more effectively in our business. Chris and I met several years ago at a mastermind session. Every time we had a breakout session, I tended to gravitate towards whatever Chris was saying because it had so much weight and power that I could implement in my own business.
“Focus on yourself, experience great coaching as a coaching client, and don’t start taking clients until you’ve made real strides and transformations in your own life and business.”
IN THIS EPISODE
- Chris’s story and how he got to where he is today.
- Getting past fear and stepping into that decision you know you’re supposed to make.
- What you should focus on when starting your new business and how to make yourself credible.
- The power being doing your job well and having people market for you.
- What makes an actual coach?
- Feeling threatened by the competition and what to do about it.
- Putting your own twist on things and not feeling like you’re doing it the wrong way.
- Getting out of your own way.
- Why you should invest in yourself.
- Considering who you’re being. Not just what you’re doing.
- Being more than your results.
“You can’t read the label when you’re inside the jar.”
Connect with Chris
Share this podcast with a friend and remember to leave a 5-star review!
For more, visit jamespatrick.com