Manage episode 302816383 series 2426942
In this episode, I want to dive into everything that we covered and unpacked over the FITposium 2021 weekend. It was our 7th annual FITposium conference and there was so much information that we are still working through.
Every year, dozens of people walk away with media features in hand. It’s one of the coolest and most celebratory things we do during the conference. We set a goal every year in hopes of increasing this number.
This year, we surpassed 50 on the first day and had 117 booked projects when I stepped on the stage Saturday evening. Every single person who attended in person walked away with a feature in hand!
IN THIS EPISODE
- The inside scoop of what happened at FITposium.
- Why we help our attendees get published every year and why it’s important.
- The biggest takeaways from this weekend’s event.
- Finding what makes you unique or different and capitalizing on that.
- The importance of niching down who your product is for.
- Communicating who you are, what you do, and why it matters correctly.
- The art of the follow-up.
- Standing out in your pitches with a video.
“There has to be something unique that is recognizable about you so that you stand out amongst the crowd.”
Share this podcast with a friend and remember to leave a 5-star review!
For more, visit jamespatrick.com
Get Amped Mastermind: https://getampedmastermind.com/