Manage episode 328282397 series 2426942
My guest today is Ken Attard, a mindset consultant.
Today, we’re discussing how to escape the entrepreneurial grind.
“Every experience that is happening in your life is a byproduct of the way you are thinking, of your mindset.”
IN THIS EPISODE
- The lie behind “the grind.”
- The lightbulb moment in Ken’s life.
- New mindsets to adapt.
- Stop compromising your values.
- Great intentions don’t mean there’s not a better way.
- Feeling good more often than you feel bad.
- The triple U syndrome.
- What you should be prioritizing first.
- It’s a journey to go on, not a destination to reach.
- Be happy now, while eager for more.
- Action vs. Inspired Action
- Doing the small things everyday.
- Practicing gratitude.
- Being honest with yourself.
Connect with James
Text me marketing questions @: 480-605-3254
Connect with Ken
FREE Consumer Educational Guide: How To Step Into the Magic of The Successful Entrepreneur Now
Share this podcast with a friend and remember to leave a 5-star review!
For more, visit jamespatrick.com