Manage episode 333004314 series 3353930
In the trucking industry, July makes busy bees of us all as produce season in southern states continues to ramp up and Q3 stretches its legs in anticipation of an exciting three months.
While July is a great time to catch some much-needed rays out on the water with your friends and family, finding truck capacity may prove a bit trickier.
The 4th of July will be disruptive and practically every driver will have work to do. So what does all of this mean for you? And, how should you plan to make July as successful as possible for your business and customers?
In this episode of Beyond The Road you'll hear from a transportation-industry sales manager for some insight into what July will mean for freight movement this year.
Topics Covered in This Episode:
- What happens to trucking markets during July
- Which industries see a shift in July
- How demand for dry van and reefer capacities changes in July
- How the demand for open-deck coverage changes in July
- How the Fourth of July impacts trucking
- What you should keep in mind when Canada Day rolls around
- Critical tips for maximizing your supply chain throughout July