Manage episode 294923761 series 1401633
What does it mean that the biblical authors expected the return of Eden? The prophets anticipated waters of life from God would do miraculous things like restore the barren Dead Sea region to its former lush state and unite all humanity. In this episode, join Tim and Jon as they follow the waters of life from Genesis 1-2 throughout time, in anticipation of the coming Day of the Lord.
- Part one (0-11:15)
- Part two (11:15-28:30)
- Part three (28:30-35:45)
- Part four (35:45-end)
- Interested in more? Check out Tim’s library here.
- Eric Mack, “New Science Suggests Biblical City of Sodom Was Smote by an Exploding Meteor,” Forbes Magazine, December 2018
- “Defender (Instrumental)” by TENTS
- “Solar Cove” by Mama Aiuto
- Chillhop Essential Summer 2021 EP
- “Imagination” by Montell Fish
Show produced by Dan Gummel, Zack McKinley, and Cooper Peltz. Show notes by Lindsey Ponder.
Powered and distributed by Simplecast.