Manage episode 298404646 series 2453941
Today's episode is a fun one. We’re going to go through ten myths that’re making your fitness journey more difficult. Now, let’s get to some myth-busting.
Find show notes at bicepsafterbabies.com/148
Follow me on Instagram!
- Myth No. 1 You can’t count macros if you’re a vegetarian or a vegan (2:20)
- Myth No. 2 Macro counting is a new fad diet (10:23)
- Myth No. 3 You have to hit your macros perfectly in order to see results (14:38)
- Myth No. 4 You have to eat over 140 grams of protein to be successful (21:40)
- Myth No. 5 You don't/ can't eat nutrient-dense food while counting macros (25:03)
- Myth No. 6 You have to weigh everything (29:13)
- Myth No. 7 Going under your macros is better than hitting them (31:24)
- Myth No. 8 Counting macros is restrictive (33:01)
- Myth No. 9 Counting macros is only for weight lifters or women who are lean (37:18)
- Myth No. 10 You have to eat low fat (42:33)
- What’s in store in Macros 101 (19:55, 20:47, 31:24, 35:57)