Manage episode 273959111 series 83575
"Systems, People, and Positive Vibes" are what powers Shelby Osborne's business, and today she breaks down exactly how she's used those 3 forces to go from 0 to 51 units in just a few years.
Shelby shares how she boils everything down into checklists and automated reminders, so she can focus more energy on revenue-generating activities.
Plus, she shares a combination word that's right up there with "liger," "bromance," and "Bollywood": the "BRRRR-nB." In her Deal Deep Dive, she reveals how she picked up a foreclosure property, transformed it into an Airbnb to generate big-time cashflow, and expects to pull all her money out so she can do it again and again!
A former U.S. Army captain, Shelby is a serious go-getter and you won't help but be energized by her "no excuses" approach to life – colorful language and all ;) Oh, and before you leave this page be sure to check out her checklist for startup your own real estate meetup below! (If you can't see it on your phone, head over to biggerpockets.com/show406.)
In This Episode We Cover:
- How Shelby transitioned from Army life to real estate agent and investor life
- How she finances her deals with a combination of bank loans, hard money, private money and lines of credit
- The details of her ongoing "BRRRnB" deal
- How she saves time by using email templates and automated follow-up sequences
- How to set up your business to run on autopilot so you don't have to rely on your (unreliable) brain
- Building a community to attract talented people with positive attitudes
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Forums
- BiggerPockets Podcast
- BiggerPockets Wealth Magazine
- BiggerPockets Insights
- Myers & Briggs Test
- The DISC Profile
- Open Door Capital
- Find Real Estate Agents
- Pints and Properties Meetup
- BiggerPockets Podcast 396: Post-COVID-19 Investing and Landing Great Deals at Auctions with David Osborn and Aaron Amuchastegui
- The Incredible Power of Long-Distance BRRRR Investing with Alex Felice
Check the full show notes here: http://biggerpockets.com/show406