Manage episode 277528252 series 83575
Are you a new or aspiring real estate investor who hasn’t locked down your first deal? Or maybe you haven’t hit your personal goal or unit count yet. If so, you may need to tweak your mindset to reach new heights.
Brandon and David are back flying solo on this weekend’s episode to talk about the 9 mindset changes that make successful real estate investors, well, successful! You’ll hear them dive deep into each mindset change, with examples from their investing careers, and how they made the leap to change their mindsets for the better.
If you’re looking to cultivate a healthier relationship with real estate investing for the better, this is an excellent episode to take some notes!
Whether you’re brand new to investing or just looking to level-up your current portfolio, you’ll take away some important lessons on this weekend’s episode.
In This Episode We Cover:
- Why many new investors haven’t done their first (or second) deal yet
- Understanding the cost of inaction (and how it can work against you)
- Focusing on the big picture without being bogged down with details
- Building your investment criteria to know what you want
- Turning “base hits” into “home runs”
- “Running towards hard” and taking responsibility for doing the work
- Thinking outside the box, regardless of your career, investor level, or experience
- Gathering experience and keeping the momentum going
- Using off-market techniques to get on-market deals (and vice versa!)
- Letting go of expectations for your deals
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Podcast
- BiggerPockets Podcast 413: Matthew McConaughey on Vision, Preparation, and Balancing Ambition with Family & Freedom
Click here to check the full show notes: https://www.biggerpockets.com/show417