Manage episode 277995393 series 83575
Alex Camacho has had quite an interesting career path, and he’s just getting started! From a bank teller, to the mortgage business, to property management, and even Airbnb arbitraging, Alex took his time in acquiring the skills to succeed in real estate.
In this episode, you’ll hear Alex talk about how he became successful at locking down deals, finding the “pain points” of sellers, and how to have empathy when closing. You’ll also hear how he analyzed over 5,000+ deals, leading him at one point to close on 8 deals in one month (seriously!)
You’ll hear Alex go through his off and on-market strategies, and how to steer clear of deals that won’t make the cut. In just 16 months on his own, he’s done 14 deals, some with six-figure profits (each), and how he’s using social media to get even more!
In This Episode We Cover:
- The importance of apprenticeships in real estate
- The art of saying “no” as you grow into your role
- Why it’s crucial to surround yourself with high-level investors and entrepreneurs
- How to get great at analyzing deals, so you can close on the best ones!
- Using the “LAPS” funnel to drive leads and grow your portfolio
- Finding the “pain points” sellers have, and how to empathize with them
- Using social media as a tool, instead of a distraction
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Forums
- BiggerPockets Keyword Alerts
- BiggerPockets Podcast 315: How to Read Human Nature to Succeed in Life with Bestselling Author Robert Greene
- BiggerPockets Podcast 398: 22 BRRRR Properties in Under 10 Hours Per Week with Tarl Yarber
- BiggerPockets Webinars
- BiggerPockets Calculators
- BiggerPockets Pro
- BiggerPockets Podcast 320: Hands-On BRRRR Investing and DIY Secrets with Instagram Star Brittany Arnason
- BiggerPockets Podcast 292: 200+ Deals in the First Four Years with Ryan Pineda
Check full show notes here: http://biggerpockets.com/show418