Manage episode 274989795 series 2391577
Juliana & Mark Spicoluk are the founders of Boho Beautiful, a travel, yoga and lifestyle brand. Their mission is to create positive content for the body, mind and earth.
They have over 1.7 million subscribers on YouTube, 340k+ followers on Instagram, and have sold tens of thousands of books & programs online.
In this episode, Juliana and Mark speak about how they went from no following to millions with no expectations. Listen and learn the importance of self-awareness and how to step outside of your thoughts to keep the fears you have out of your way.
Timestamped Show Notes:
[2:30] Dynamic Of Working Together
[5:21] Finding On Another’s Strengths
[10:09] Pride In Your Work
[18:13] Keep Working Through Hard Times
[27:02] Importance Of Self Awareness
[33:52] Stepping Outside Of Your Thoughts
[41:02] Keeping The Spark Alive
[45:22] Facing Your Fears
- You can learn and grow together as a team or partnership.
- Accept the idea that anything worse than failing, is not trying.
- For a certain part of your life, you’ll be underpaid and if you make it long enough then you’ll spend the rest of your life being overpaid
- Make sure you figure out your why before you start anything
- Focus on the moment you’re in and be present.
- If you’re feeding yourself high vibrational content, food, and frequencies naturally you will start to create that.
- We act as we think.