Manage episode 272633387 series 1532793
Gluttony is a sin, and we’re hungry for more. The relationship between food and faith is sometimes a fraught one, so we’re going to discuss the role of blasphemous banquets in Satanic practice, and to help us make sure we don’t bite off more than we can chew, chef Keith Breedlove join us.
- Keith Breedlove's website and Twitter
- Motherboard: Host Accused of “Satanic Rituals” In Airbnb
- University of Turin: How Religions View Food
- The Atlantic: Purity Through Food: How Religious Ideas Sell Diets
- The Cooking Channel: 9 Foods with Religious Symbolism
- Britannica: Analysis Of The Rite Of Sacrifice
- Boston.com: How one chef is bringing the devil to the dinner table
- Rolling Stone: Sympathy for the Devil
GET IN TOUCH WITH BLACK MASS APPEAL
- Tabitha Slander’s Instagram
- Discord server
- Leave a voicemail any time! Just call 1 (415) 579-2055.
SATANIC BAY AREA