Love stories from listeners of Barangay LSFM are featured in this weekly radio program. Listen in as Papa Dudut reads the letter of a "kabarangay" who shares his/her heartfelt experience. A dramatization brings the audience closer to feeling the joy, the pain, the ups and downs of being in love--something that each one of us can relate to.
Manage episode 277388614 series 1153789
Topics discussed on Episode 212
- Dave gets a Root Canal
- Lee's is concerned about COVID-19 in Nashville
- A short discussion about the CMA Awards
- Learn the orgin story of John's nickname, Tico
- Dave rants about rock radio in Nashville, including Machine Gun Kelly being considered a rock star
- Britney still isn't FREE!
- Joe Biden was declared President of America. Are good things headed our way?
- R.I.P. to Alex Trebek