Manage episode 282570567 series 1225570
About 15 years ago, Darla DeMorrow left her longtime role as a corporate business manager with one goal in mind: She wanted to do work that came from the heart. And for Darla, who is naturally highly organized and driven, helping others create more peace and beauty in their lives was the perfect fit. She launched her professional organizing company, HeartWork Organizing, and became a Certified Professional Organizer through NAPO (National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals), one of only a few hundred in the world. Darla also has a new book out called The Upbeat, Organized Home Office. In this interview we discuss
- Her personal story
- The origins of Heartworks, and why one can find peace through organizing
- Organizational challenges unique to blended families
- How to create a more functionable space for today's current situation
- Using the Sort and Succeed method
- How to find/create a dedicated office space
- Messy and disorganized children, and can this be solved?
- Her book, the Upbeat Organized Home Office
- How one can get into the organizational business
- And much more!
Connect with Darla
Buy the Book HERE
Connect with me
Join the Private Facebook Group
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on Twitter
Connect with me on Instagram
Send questions or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send me a voicemail at Speakpipe
Visit the website at www.blendedfamilypodcast.com
Sign up for my monthly newsletter
Listen and Rate/Review on Itunes
Schedule an interview, coaching session, or financial review here
Take my money quiz here to see how financially literate you are!
Fayr The BEST co parenting app!
To receive a special discount, use promo code Blended!
To receive a special discount, use promo code BFP
90 Day Reset Program The Conscious Parenting Revolution
To receive a 10% discount, use promo code BLENDED10
To receive discount, use promo code BLENDED