Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on February 24, 2021 05:19 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 240970003 series 2533543
Every Monday Bombazo takes a look at the Scandinavians making waves in LaLiga, as well as offering our unique take on the biggest stories in Spanish football, and with perfect timing Episode 2 comes around just as a Norwegian stole the show. This week: – How Martin Ødegaard is already winning matches for Real Sociedad, and could Real Madrid already be in need of him?
– How Alexander Isak is making Willian José look flat.
– Are Atlético Madrid going to win the LaLiga title?
– Why Antoine Griezmann's stunning show against Real Betis doesn't necessarily help Barcelona.
– We run the rule over Real Madrid's new Swedish 'Galacticas'
– And ask if Zinedine Zidane's men already have cause for concern.
Plus there's Valencia's imminent implosion, Denis Suarez making Iago Aspas proud, the Basque derby, and an archaic reference that suggests Lee still lives in the 1990s.
Follow us @bombazopod and make sure to leave us a positive rating if you enjoyed the show.