Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on February 24, 2021 05:19 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 264121195 series 2533543
LaLiga 2019-20 is finally back, and Bombazo: The Scandinavian LaLiga Podcast is back with it! We sit down for the first time in over two months to unpack the long-awaited restart to Spanish football, including...
– What we think about the league returning without fans.
– The winners and losers of the unexpected break, including why Lee expects Martin Braithwaite to make a big impact for Barcelona, and Alex has worries about Alavés surviving.
– How having no supporters could impact teams who rely on strong home form, and whether it will even out and make away trips easier.
– The tactical changes coaches like Diego Simeone have been working on during the break, like Atleti's new Raúl García.
– And we preview a game we both attended last season, the Seville derby at the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán. The game where fans matter most, that has to be played without them. As always, remember to leave a rating and comment at your podcast provider of choice which really helps us to climb the rankings and get more listeners (super important now more than ever after a long break). You can follow the pod here, Lee here, and Alex here. Hay liga!