Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on August 14, 2021 04:09 (). Last successful fetch was on July 07, 2021 13:49 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 268461501 series 1204601
What is "Fanocracy," and why does it help satisfy our hunger for true human connection? Listen as marketing genius, David Meerman Scott shares the premise behind his new book.
In this week's powerful podcast episode "How to Satisfy True Human Connection with “Fanocracy" you will discover...
- Who exactly is a true and raving fan in your universe
- What the simple things you need to do to build raving fans (most people don't do these!)
- Why any business can grow as a result of cultivating their fandom
- Essential rules to follow to nurture your fandom
- What critical lesson David learned from "The Grateful Dead"
- Why passionate fans are your most powerful marketing force
- And a whole lot more...
Are you a non-fiction author struggling to get known and paid for your expertise?
Sign up now for your free 20-minute "Book Marketing Assessment" to find out how your can get the recognition and income you deserve as a non-fiction author.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices