Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on August 14, 2021 04:09 (). Last successful fetch was on July 07, 2021 13:49 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 270459250 series 1204601
Do you want visitors to your website to have the best user experience? Listen as website wizard, Mitch Alverson shares his secret wisdom on how your website can display experience, authority and trustworthiness to turn prospects into potential buyers.
In this week's powerful podcast episode "How to Make Sure Your Website Has the Best User Experience" you will discover...
- The two main ingredients every website needs to make it simple and easy for visitors
- What is more important - a book or an author website?
- When Google crawls sites, they are looking for E.A.T. (Does your website have them?)
- What you need to know about the user experience of your website
- Why a long landing pages are in vogue
- What you need to know about SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Common mistakes and how to fix them
- And a whole lot more…
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices