Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on August 14, 2021 04:09 (). Last successful fetch was on July 07, 2021 13:49 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 273360161 series 1204601
Do you know how to best market your book when times are tough? Listen as marketing expert, Debra Jason offers sage advice to keep top of mind with your prospects!
In this week's powerful podcast episode "How to Best Market Your Book in Turbulent Times" you will discover...
- Why cutting marketing budgets in uncertain times is tantamount to suicide
- What you need to do to stay top of mind with your readers, prospects, and clients
- How to determine the value and expertise you offer
- Why and how to repurpose your material for longevity
- Special social media tricks and tips for non-fiction authors
- The right and wrong time to pitch your services
- Turbulent mistakes to avoid
- And a whole lot more…
TAP INTO MY EXPERTISE
Want one-on-one author marketing help?
SAVE $150 when you book an hour session today!
(Coupon Code: SAVE150)
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices