Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on August 14, 2021 04:09 (). Last successful fetch was on July 07, 2021 13:49 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 274446720 series 1204601
Do you want to know how to skyrocket your book sales by speaking? Listen as speaking professional, Paul Barton essentials you need to know to use speaking gigs to help sell more books.
In this week's powerful podcast episode "How to Skyrocket Your Book Sales with Speaking" you will discover...
- What you should be doing instead of giving speeches
- How to avoid falling into the trap of filling space with "ums" "aha" and "you knows"
- How to overcome the fear of feeling judged or criticized
- What you need to speak with confidence and authenticity
- The importance of storytelling to convey your material, no matter who you are talking to
- Essential differences between speaking virtually and speaking live in-person
- Common speaking mistakes to avoid
- And a whole lot more…
TAP INTO MY EXPERTISE
Want one-on-one author marketing help?
SAVE $150 when you book an hour session today!
(Coupon Code: SAVE150)
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices