Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on August 14, 2021 04:09 (). Last successful fetch was on July 07, 2021 13:49 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 274997645 series 1204601
Do you want to know how to stay sane in this crazy upside-down world? Listen as well-being expert, Mari Ryan shares essentials to look after yourself during the chaos around us.
In this week's powerful podcast episode "How to Stay Sane in a Crazy, Stressed-Out World " you will discover...
- How to be a successful non-fiction author writing a business book as a parable
- The difference between well-being and wellness
- How to stay centered and sane in a crazy, stressed out world
- Know what you can control and let go of the things you "can't control"
- How to stay focused and build strength and resilience to see us through challenges
- What to do to stay energized during the chaos around us
- Well-being mistakes to avoid
- And a whole lot more…
TAP INTO MY EXPERTISE
Want one-on-one author marketing help?
SAVE $150 when you book an hour session today!
(Coupon Code: SAVE150)
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices