Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on August 14, 2021 04:09 (). Last successful fetch was on July 07, 2021 13:49 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 290499168 series 1204601
Do you want to know how to use your imperfections to your advantage?
Listen as international best-selling author, Kelly Falardeau shares how she conquers the stigmas of people's drive to be perfect, and beautiful.
In this week's powerful episode "How to Actually Use Your Imperfections to Your Advantage " you will discover...
- What happens when you strive for perfection
- How to create a ripple effect with your message with the value you offer your audience
- How to find other outlets for your message to offer even greater value
- What steps you need to take to turn your book into a documentary
- Easy book marketing mistakes to avoid
- Kelly's Golden Nugget
- And a whole lot more...
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices