Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on July 07, 2021 13:49 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 285238186 series 1204601
Do you want to know how to get successful marketing results?
Listen as publishing expert, Ally Machate gives you the inside scoop on book marketing for success.
In this week's powerful episode "How to Best Devise a Successful Book Marketing Strategy" you will discover..
- What exactly makes for a good book marketing strategy?
- Guidelines to define your marketing budget
- What you need to know about the facts and fiction of the New York Times and Amazon bestseller lists
- Should authors spend more time marketing themselves or their books?
- Allie's book marketing best practices
- One big juicy book marketing mistake to avoid
- And a whole lot more…
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices