Manage episode 287024484 series 1204601
Do you want to know how to best market your book and yourself as an introvert?
Listen as a "champion for introverts," Jennifer Kahnweiler, Ph.D., shares how to use quiet influence to expand your leadership capacity.
In this week's powerful episode "How to Avoid Disappointing Book Marketing Results" you will discover...
- What are the main differences between introverts and extroverts?
- Why as we grow older, we become more introverted
- Why there's a tremendous bias against introverts in the workplace and in the world.
- The 6 essentials Jennifer recommends to introverted authors when it comes to marketing and self-promotion
- Why worrying less is a powerful mantra to follow
- And a whole lot more...
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices