Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on August 14, 2021 04:09 (). Last successful fetch was on July 07, 2021 13:49 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 293988418 series 1204601
Do you want to know how to overcome feelings of being an imposter?
Listen as marketing strategist, Vince Warnock shares powerful tips and techniques on how to harness feelings of being a phony or a fraud, and you don't belong where you are - you only got there through dumb luck.
In this week's powerful episode "How to Best Overcome Any Feelings of Being an Imposter" you will discover:
- What exactly is the "Imposter Syndrome"
- How to internalize and accept your success even if you feel like a fraud
- Why as successful entrepreneurs we're our worst enemies and saboteur
- How to use failure as a learning tool to improve rather than as a negative setback
- Why our perception of what perfection and success look like, doesn't exist and what to do about it
- And a whole lot more
BONUS GIFT: Mindset Magic