Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on August 14, 2021 04:09 (). Last successful fetch was on July 07, 2021 13:49 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 294534717 series 1204601
Do you want to know how to use storytelling to build credibility?
Listen as a three-time bestselling author, Ben Gioia, shares how to harness practical tools to improve your stories and storytelling skills, even if you don't think you have any stories to tell.
In this week's powerful episode "How to Best Use Storytelling to Build Your Expert Credibility" you will discover:
- Why stories and storytelling is so important for authors
- How to use stories to help build your expert authority
- A particular framework Ben uses to help clients create stories
- How to log your stories instead of committing them to memory
- Ben's special approach if you think you don't have any stories to tell
- And a whole lot more