Manage episode 294489498 series 2306361
What connects the US city of Newark and Gaza?
On this journey, I explore the newly-released documentary film Two Gods and discuss
- How the attitude behind the camera can transform the impact of a documentary film;
- Getting insight into Muslim communities around the world;
- Changing the world through worship;
- Transforming the Ummah by helping those who live next door;
- Taking an Afterlife-based view of success.
Film in focus: Two Gods by Zeshawn Ali and Aman Ali.
Find more information and a link to the film on the website: https://booknomadpodcast.com/reviews/two-gods