Manage episode 280605639 series 2692260
Registered Dietitian Nutritionists Dalina Soto and Melissa Landry interview Jay Baum to discuss raising Intuitive Eaters!
In today’s episode we answer YOUR listener questions…
- How can you encourage kids to try a variety of foods without pressuring them or creating "good" and "bad" food dynamics?
- How do you keep sweets neutral so kids don't obsess over them?
- How can you get family on board and protect kids from outside diet culture influences when you are working hard to create peace around food at home? Especially family stepped in diet culture who comment things like: "of course he loves to eat! look at his size"
- When parents are managing work AND school from home - how do you keep food practical so kids eat enough?
- Follow Jay Baum on Instagram @feeding.kids_intuitive.eating
- Join the Break the Diet Cycle Podcast Community: @break.the.diet.pod
- Connect with Melissa on Instagram: @no.more.guilt
- Connect with Dalina on Instagram: @your.latina.nutritionist
This episode was sponsored by No More Guilt with Melissa Landry
- Get the 3 Steps to Eat without Guilt Guide
- Are you in a bigger body and ready to start your food freedom journey? Apply today for No More Guilt Coaching