EP103 | Debate Night w/CEO of Collectable - Ezra Levine - IPO's & FRACTIONAL ownership in the Sports Cards world. This is going to fun!
Manage episode 273456176 series 2101856
In BreakerCulture Weekly EP103 -- I sit down the Ezra Levine - CEO of COLLECTABLE. You'll want to listen to this conversation as we dive into the new world of FRACTIONAL OWNERSHIP within the sports card hobby. Ezra brings a fresh perspective, great hobby experience, and one heck of a team behind him.
Check out Collectable HERE
Here are FEW things we covered in today's chat.
TOPICS TODAY INCLUDE:
- The origins of Collectable.com
- Where does Fractional ownership fit within the hobby?
- What are goals / visions for future IPO's?
- Perspective on the current climate of Sports Cards
- Will the Yankees win the World Series?
- and SOOO much more!
The Show page is HERE:
YouTube Link HERE:
Ezra provides us yet another perspective into the crazy 2020 in Sports Cards. Hope you enjoy!