Manage episode 291728563 series 2490474
Pancakes, larva Stinky yak cheese in my bra
Willow dances on the ceiling, Amy does some herb-y stealing, Dawn's arm's broken, Buffy rants: -Spike's in flesh-toned underpants! The Buffy Boys didn't start the fire in S06E10 "Wrecked".
Key Buffy Bits from this episode include:
- Implicit versus Explicit - vampire/slayer slash as star-crossed or horned up parables
- Imperfect Magical Metaphors: the widening gyre of Willow's sudden moral spiral
- Threadbare Ensemble and the maturing tone of late - stage BtVS
- The modern marvel of televisual teletext service
- "Last night was the most perverse, degrading experience of my life."
If you enjoyed the episode you can subscribe to us on:
http://buffyboys.libsyn.com/rss or by searching “Buffy Boys” in your favourite podcast app.
Follow us and let us know what you think:
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you’re feeling extra kind, leave us a review on your podcast app, it helps a lot!
Our theme song is an acoustic cover of the Title Theme to Buffy The Vampire Slayer by Alex Heflin (originally by Nerf Herder).
Yours in Slaying,
The Buffy Boys